Friday, October 7, 2005

How Much Does Wwe Title Weigh

ok at least this day was not a day rutinario0 komo k todo0s lo0s I tenido0 others in this week's fo0to0s sesio0n today there was nothing more nor meno0s my awe kon k!: D: D: D: D: D to see if subo0 someday and I presume the beautiful family kargo0 k me!: D I'll take my espacio0 perso0nal foto0s! my baƱo0 my kompu nnn!: P nn and my new clothes!: D along my new zapato0s kon!: D nn sepo0 nop! especially some kosa k kieran is kokmo pero0 ¿¿¿¿¿¿¿!: D beso0s!: D hopefully and put their peticio0nes x
today I finally saw my girlfriend! (My best friend)! hiximos photo shoot in but the sun was alberk tremendo0!: p nn wneo pero0 alberk not on whether the place where the alberk ta or not to see if I upload are chidas! beso0z!: D ia

comes my kumple not k

0 comments:

Post a Comment