Sunday, October 22, 2006

Prostart Remote Car Starter Replacement

My first message! hahaha good for them I have today I woke up a little late because yesterday I stayed until 1:30 am waiting for the x files and worth it because the episode was great ... I stood up at 11:30 am, take breakfast and then I came back to pc ... I remember that I was doing in the morning lol then I called him after lunch and spend the pc to janet to sail lol I started to clean up some CDs that had drawn were very dirty and then put a vcd with video clips of George Michael and Whitney Houston ... in this cd burn Everything She Wants and Last Christmas two of my favorite songs last christmas is beautiful is as sweet lol and the other is cool ... ahhh I forgot before cleaning, etc. I saw an episode of the x files (a CD that ren

0 comments:

Post a Comment