Thursday, February 10, 2011

Belgian Cookies Herpes Azkals GO!!

I think a lot of my dear friends know That I am big football (soccer) fan and I Would not miss watching Philippine Football Team to play for the qualifier Against Mongolia. I Have Been praying for a long time That's Filipino Should Consider football over basketball Because the chances of winning and going to the international arena is even higher. Filipino's height, stamina, endurance, and the heat and harsh weather condition in this country is fit for the sport. We Need More Exposure, support from Government and Other Sectors to build more private playing fields and Encourage everyone to get Into the game. I Also Believe That football boost tourism, Economic standard, and reunite people of all classes and background to Be as ONE. So, next time when to Filipino's Shout

0 comments:

Post a Comment