Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Aluminum Chlorohydrate Zirconia Difference Nessie!



I finally managed to find what I need in life ... is the most special to me in a long time past, little to actually ask me everything i gives me daily, just to see her black eyes I feel happier and I just try everything rekompensarla for me.

I feel so strange ... is so much responsibility, I feel as if something might happen and I could not stop, it's so pekeƱay vulnerable. But I do know is that this week I was very happy to be cn think both her time waiting for this moment worthwhile, she managed to fill that huekito in my heart that was empty for a long time and not sap was what I needed to fill, so now I feel so llXC




Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment