Saturday, September 26, 2009

Forgot My Master Lock Combination

and all slimy as ever! : 3!






Subaru .. Subaru nothing to say .. that voice is still beautiful .. the truth .. but for the fact .. the concert would have been worse xD! because .. god someone tell these men to be coordinating follow and refined! xD


especially Do You Agree?



Yoko .. I have not much to say .. just that .. BAD MAN! S CAN SEE YOU SO BEAUTIFUL! *~*!!





Shoten .. Lendo as always! * ~ *! Yassu only thing was wrong with his hair xD butAs I go the concert .. it was not important!

Hina .. will be my special boy .. ever ever .. but I think at this concert Yoko talk more than you! hahahaha! reeeeco!



Maru-chan! asdasdasdsa! this man kill me .. comes so leeeendo! * ~ * The truth is that .. So if I have to admit .. is that in this concert out all too beautiful .. the organization of the concert was great too! Well for something

'm not sold! xD!

Sangita ~ Gurina

0 comments:

Post a Comment