Saturday, January 1, 2011

Contribution Wedding Sample Cards Updates ...

operations this year will Be Better and filled with good & happy surprises. To my friends and family all around the world thank you for the support, greeting, blessings, and gifts. I miss you all and I hope to see everyone soon. My 2010


- Starting at Thomson Reuters
- Starting school MBA
- Continued construction of my small house in Cavite
- I voted for the first time for the Presidential Election
- Watching World Cup 2010 w /
friends - I met new friends and reunited with my old friends
- and more ...


Looking forward to 2011 - is coming midterms in a week. I have to stop sleeping, day dreaming and spacing out and start Concentrating on school.

- IOfficially am 1 year old at Thomson Reuters on January 11 and the journey still continues ...

- I'll be in Singapore on January 19-23, 2010 Anyone Who is in the area and Wants to meet up, hit me up.

- Start exercising and more coming soon ...

I wish everyone the best of 2011! See yah!

0 comments:

Post a Comment