Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Adult Humor Wedding Invitation Wording frexa @ 2005-09-13T22:29:00

they want to make this something different ... ce no!: P kiero0 stop thinking about love and heartache! and tipo0s and shalalalala!

weno0 my banka of esk is finished!: D: D I enkanto0!: P is the best: P jajaja nel: P weno but my style is very komo can define my own personality! no0 it! ....

the other part! ia no0 no0 actually do it k ... I went to kien know kuanto0s Doktor and yo0 or tengo0 animo0s kisiera be leaving my kama and not stand! the pain of k kolikos maldito0s give me!: S: S odio0 Kambia of humor as drastikament! kiero0 scream! pain if it hurts so will have a hijo0 komo! to this we tengo0 pavo0r! io no komo kuando I will do my hijo0s have! not!: S: S: S: S and more x hablando0 of operations and

0 comments:

Post a Comment