Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Maxillary Retention Cyst Or Polyp

I have something in mind for eskribir but I really do not k .. K Solo0 toy was angry as could be! and corn by kosa k Aqaba to spend right now only friends k psst .. theres no not one or at least not the exception .. k Kreia 2 but the komo me kaga offer my friendship to someone I do that osea q! no0!

if I gave everything I have to kedar k konmigo owe it! if no k min d emi I did not spend time thinking !!...( x 8)! ToT

2 ยบ Dediq tiempo0 makes my favorite kancio0n Iris! a k Alwi not worth tmp! and the worst is now k kon kada while she akuerdo of the ... do not know if that time is on my mind k existed or not is not ia I begin to erase as many kosas not know if it's good or bad! but only if I e knamoro such k ia now or friend is ToT .. do not know if it's good or bad is not the k ia pa k kiero konmigo but have aa k Alwi and kicking me in the back ia nel not all that I s.

0 comments:

Post a Comment