Thursday, September 22, 2005

When Do You Stop Using Baby Detergent Frex @ 2005-09-22T22: 28:00

LJ Interests meme results



  1. belanova : grupo0
    that I like! demasiado0 x k akuerdo the girl I had a video where he left Sakado a mini! and me and then I was gusto0 gustando0 all of them: P
  2. eat :
    tell kien Nole like Komer nn .. weno k if people are not good, I like that kx kreo Komer ToT pero0 weno0'm fat,,, if I am a poko picky about it but the komida nimox: P
  3. star:
    Enkanto see me cielo0 k look at the stars kreo0 x eso0 tengo0 stars stuck in my techo0!: D apart rekuerdan k kuando me while I wore and I wore a star now aunk kon it became fashionable to ... : P
  4. ill nino: no0
    I put it xq kuando Thurs long loved me, but I akuerda komo kuando bothered me kon child: p!! but it's cool: P will drop
  5. ello0Z kancioens of hands
  6. : I like mano0s
    have mushi signifikado xq xq x half of them feel, etc and transmit kosas!: p
  7. night :
    Enkanto me the night makes me romantik! I Enkanto no0! lo0 is best Enkanto xq me see my friend the moon! and finally! kon konversacio0n tengo0 a better lo0 her and goes at night thinking
  8. :
    Enkanto me sit down and think of kosas k acerk hixe while or not or get a rekord old times were not pleasant pa kra try never to kmeterlo0s: p kreo kx
  9. I like rock :
    Musikal k is a genre I like to have mushi derivacio0nes xq aunk like me!: P from rock pesado0 so! everything!: p to the most ligerito0: p
  10. sun : nnn
    kome so I like the moon, the sun but I like the aspekte x romantik I find it rather is something sensual or no0 komo k is a light komo k illuminates a detail my life!
  11. Velaz : romantik
    is more sensual kachondo0 lo0 not you can use them for what tmb pa k kieres reflexio0nar etc.


Enter your LJ user name, and 10 Interests Will Be Interest selected from your list.



0 comments:

Post a Comment