Sunday, September 20, 2009

Adjustable Bed Aetnainsurance KURA'YAS

Okura - # 002

in Kyoto, was rejected for being known as a place that rains a lot ~
So this time, with my high spirit trying to make it not rain ~
But I miss it rain on Nagoya
~ haha ~ Oh no, I hate in Kyoto and Nagoya ~
So there is no place to stay ~
I will go abroad
~ ~
Tacchon Sekai no I'm not a comedian haha ~ ~

[Note: There is a comedian named Sekai no Nabeatsu]



Yassu - # 002
Friday September 18

~ NI ~

Right now my room is completely dark except for light coming from the tv ~ I am using
I walk the line video of the television to listen to "Nothing Sousou"
I wonder how many people in Japan are looking for the first star and thinking of their boyfriends ... ~
The melody easy, comfortable voice and make me imagine a important person ~
That's something that just went through my mind ~
I strongly hope that also may have influence on people ~
This was a night like that. Have a happy night
... Good night ~


Credits to English: http://paaaaan.livejournal.com/

Cosos
most beautiful! * ~ *

0 comments:

Post a Comment