Saturday, September 26, 2009

Sens Tv/dvd Troubleshoot A VERY SPECIAL POST

tigo!! it costs .... for me it is important that everything goes like me ke's out (if you still have questions, you will approve) because this would be like a vicious circle ... I explain:

- approve of
- You're happy.
- As you're happy, your sister is happy.
- As your sister is happy because you're happy, tell me what you see me and how happy I am also happy.

If a mess, but if you get to read it thoroughly sure you understand hahahahahaha.
apollo you know everything and this would not be less !!!!! I know tomorrow will be a very important day and feared at the time but comes with strength, aunke kasi and you are not dislocated until the last second of this review and especially do not get nervous, if that

0 comments:

Post a Comment